Information on the processing of personal data As of 25 May 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR) is directly applicable in all Member States of the European Union. Among other things, the GDPR provides for extended information obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
In fulfillment of these obligations (in particular Article 13 of the GDPR), we hereby inform you about the processing(s) of your personal data that we carry out.
1. As personal data ("data" for short) are processed name of contact person, company address, professional e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, VAT number, round robin number, order date, other remarks (2nd contact person, different billing address...) results of proficiency tests.
2. As purpose are the data processed administrative and statistical purposes as well as for proficiency test round evaluation.
3. The legal basis the data are processed Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO - necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with the data subject
4. Are you as the data subject obliged to provide your data to the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna? No, but the provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of a contract. If the data are not provided, this means that the contract cannot be concluded.
5. Does automated decision-making (including profiling) take place in the course of the processing? No
6. Is all or part of the data transferred to other persons/entities? Yes, your data will be transferred to the following recipients in the course of processing for the above-mentioned purpose:In the case of real-life ring tests (organiser Umweltbundesamt GmbH), the relevant data will be made available to Umweltbundesamt GmbH by e-mail under password protection. A corresponding contract exists. In the case of online registration, the data is transmitted in encrypted form:The forms on our homepage are provided by our service provider DWFormmailer (https://www.dw-formmailer.de).
7. For the purpose of transmission and processing, the data is forwarded to the servers of DWFormmailer.The operator of this Internet portal is Wolfgang Dürr (sole proprietorship), In den Kehlen 4, 97342 Marktsteft, Germany.An agreement on commissioned data processing exists with the service provider. 7. are the recipients named in point 6 located outside the EU/EEA or is it an international organisation? No
8. How long will the data be stored or what criteria will be used to determine the length of storage? The data will be stored for 10 years (in accordance with ISO/IEC 17043:2010).
9. What rights do you have as a data subject? In principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability and revocation. In order to assert these rights, please contact our data protection officer (for contact details, see point 10). In addition, you have the right to lodge any complaints with the data protection authority.
Pages:2 of 2 Version: 2.0Sample provided by: Legal Department
10. Joint responsibility within the meaning of Article 26 of the GDPRThe Umweltbundesamt GmbH and the University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences Vienna jointly decide on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and in this respect there is joint responsibility within the meaning of Article 26 of the GDPR.The Umweltbundesamt GmbH and the University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences Vienna are equally responsible for compliance with the technical and organisational measures pursuant to Article 32 of the GDPR and take joint action in the event of data protection violations.
11 . Contact details of the responsible persons - Responsible personUniversity of Natural Resources and Life Sciences ViennaGregor-Mendel-Straße 331180 Vienna - Responsible personFederal Environment Agency GmbHSpittelauer Lände 51090 Vienna - Data Protection OfficerMuthgasse 11/II1190 Wiendatenschutz@boku.ac.at
General as well as further information on data protection at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna can be found at www.boku.ac.at/datenschutz